Linwood re-opened on June 13 with a modified worship experience involving a limited capacity of 50 people - in accordance to Washington state guidelines. We do not expect everyone to return to Linwood right away, it is just an option being provided for those it works for.
*There will be an adult Sabbath School class at 10 a.m. in the Sanctuary, followed by a Worship Service at 11 a.m.
*We will also still be streaming Sabbath School and the Worship Service.
*Unfortunately, this does not allow for there to be any in-person children's division classes. They will continue to be available online.
1. Masks are required for all attending Linwood during this phase. If a mask is needed, Linwood will provide one.
2. All attending Linwood must wash your hands. Hand sanitizer will be available at Linwood.
3. Individuals and family groups will have to social distance from others by six (6) feet.
4. Restrooms on the main floor will be available.
5. There cannot be any congregating anywhere inside or outside the building.
6. People can only be on the main level.
7. Doors will be open and a tithe box will be available in the foyer for your convenience.
8. If you have any symptoms, or recently interacted with people who have symptoms, we ask you to refrain from attending and encourage you to participate through our online options.
If you recognize that returning to church is at your own risk and are comfortable with the personal responsibility guidelines noted above, understand the limited capacity, and plan to attend Linwood, please let us know by clicking the RSVP button below.
Our Worship Services are also available on YouTube to watch at your convenience. To view our YouTube channel, click here.